Darwin Recruitment is an innovative IT Recruitment company. At Darwin we have fantastic approach to work/life balance and is very accommodating compared to your average recruitment firm. Having been constantly evolving over the last 16 years within the technical IT markets in various global locations. Darwin offers an exciting career structure as well as flexibility in remote working. Our head office is a modern spacious environment based in Billericay.
Our friendly approach to recruitment, along with competitive remuneration packages and incentives that rival many London firms gives us a unique offering. A fast paced successful organisation with the luxury of being based in a calmer more affordable location
We are currently on the lookout for a Key Account Manager. The successful applicant is responsible for building sustainable, profitable business within a single client. In all cases their objective is to ensure continued growth in client penetration, delivered by building a deep understanding of all aspects of the customer organisation through effective networking within that entity.
The first 6 months in this role will be heavily business development focused and involve a fair bit of travel around the UK.
- The Account manager would be responsible for regular meetings, calls and ongoing contact with all members of the customer organisation that are relevant to the relationship. This should include management, procurement, human resources and line managers
- Generating new business Leads and building customer relationships
- Marketing to recruit the right IT candidates
- Negotiating with clients (and candidates) regarding fees, salaries, vacancies
- Advising relevant positions once obtained
- Managing the entire Recruitment Process
- Production of and regular updates of account plans for the client, to include organisation charts, areas of success and weakness and areas for development
- Management of quarterly progress meetings with customers’ key contacts
- Engagement of Darwin senior management and directors with the client on a peer to peer basis
- Minimum 2+ years of work experience in recruitment and new business development , or in an account management role with new business development
- The drive to want to work in a competitive environment
- Must have excellent communication skills and be well presented
- Negotiation skills would be required to excel in this position
- Highly organised
- Have the ability to be resilient
- And self- motivation is a must
- A full UK driving licence and valid passport
- In-House Training and Development program, including Personal Development Program mapping out career advancement.
- 20 Days holiday + Additional Day per 1 year served + Birthday Day (outside of probation) + Christmas period (averaging 26 days for new starters)
- Market leading commission structures
- Fresh Fruit daily
- Gym membership
- Private healthcare
- Casual Fridays
- All expenses paid End of Year, Christmas and Team nights out
- Plus much more explained in our book of perks!
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity then apply now!
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job