As our Key Account Manager you will manage a portfolio of existing accounts, delivering a high level of management, developing and growing their business with Lyreco and to maximise revenue and margin opportunities
To be successful as our Key Account Manager, you will understand the importance of exceeding customer expectations through exemplary service levels. You will play an integral part in the growth and expansion of the overall offering to customers.
You can expect ongoing training & development and clear paths for career progression, whilst working for a service driven and ethical company.Package description
The salary is up to £37k (DOE) basic, OTE of £49k+, car & corporate benefits package.Main responsibilities
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
- To retain and develop your portfolio of clients ensuring you have an in-depth understanding of client’s objectives.
- To achieve all targets, maintaining the revenue and gross profit of each account ensuring they remain profitable in line with annual targets, exhausting all additional revenue streams opportunities.
- Proactively contacting clients to maintain a consistent high level of service delivery, whilst identifying further new business opportunities.
- Manage an opportunity pipeline, to achieve profitable gross margin across all accounts.
- Project management of the roll-out of all new contracts and services.
- Advising on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors.
Our ideal Key Account Manager will have:
- Commitment and motivation to achieve goals and live up to expectations.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills at all levels.
- The ability to build trust, respect and rapport quickly, at all levels.
- Willingness and ability to take on new tasks and adapt to business and team requirements.
- The ability and willingness to generate ideas and take actions to solve problems.
- Complete understanding of the sales and business development process, with strong commercial acumen.
- A full valid Driving Licence.
Lyreco specialises in providing workplace solutions to businesses globally across a variety of sectors. We are looking for a Key Account Manager – Public Sector Division to join our ‘solution based’ Sales Division, covering the Southampton area.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job