Key Account Media Sales Executive - B2B Media Sales Experience
My client is looking for an Experienced Media Sales Executive who considers themselves to be someone who is both highly confident with a real tenacity, You must be able to maintain and manage key accounts while driving revenue streams through existing and new prospects.
My Client provides high quality, specialist information products and services within core markets. They produce and operate market leading brands under four customer-focused operating divisions which include Legal / Professional, Charities, Finance and Media / Entertainment.
Main Purpose of the role:
To sell advertising, online and other promotional channels to clients for one of the most prestigious titles within their portfolio. The primary purpose of this role is to achieve sales targets associated with the brand through the sale of advertising and other promotional means. The majority of the work is telephone based, with some face to face client work.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed sales target
- Adhere to call and meeting KPIs set by management
- Present your portfolio & the company positively to internal colleagues and external prospects
- Identify and attend relevant industry events with clear commercial benefit
- Maintain market knowledge through internal and external resources
- Keep up to date with Product development / Knowledge
- Account Management with excellent customer service skills & increase YOY spend
- Identify generate new business clients and revenue to your portfolio
- Liaise with editorial to fully understands upcoming features to accurately determine viable commercial options
- Work with production to manage deadlines / flat plan / copy issues
- Liaise with marketing for initiatives / media packs etc.
- Accurately forecast revenue across your portfolio, where there are shortfalls planning on how this revenue can be made up
- Sales Planning
- Use of features to accurately target relevant providers
- Use of market knowledge to identify areas of concentration
- Upcoming relevant events
- Sourcing new business through competitor streams & research
- Product initiatives
- Use of topical up to date market information to feed in to supplement / feature ideas
- Query resolution -
- Subscription Sales
- Liaise with the resource team to gain all the subscriptions due for renewal : aiming for 75% renewal
- New business subscriptions
- Maintain CRM with up to date information
- Attend sales / query / scheduling meetings where required
- A person that is self-starting and assertive.
- The candidate will have an outgoing, positive and happy disposition and be a team player.
- Consultative sales style
- Ability to create a high yield in sales
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious
- Articulate, resilient, goal driven
- Creative thinking, ability to think laterally and strong character.
- Good communication skills / negotiation skills
- Possess the skills to work in a team or independently
- Strong commercial awareness
- The ability to listen
- Ability to flourish in a competitive environment
- Numerate, literate.
- Able to multitask or work on more than one project.
- Basic / intermediate word and excel
Knowledge & Experience:
- Commerce and the sales process
- 2 years + experience
- Sales experience in either legal, publishing, digital or software sales.
- media sales
- key accounts
- advertising sales
- data sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job