Key Account Manager / Water Treatment Engineer - North/North East
'Key Account Manager required who works within the water hygiene sector'
£30000-£35000 + OTE + Bens
Our client an Environmental Consultancy have been expanding their business over the last 5 years through natural growth, success and acquisition.
They currently require a Key Account Manager who works in the Environmental Sector (Water Hygiene) to join the business and look after clients across the North and North East. This position is a dual role; therefore, the successful applicant will be able to stay on the tools, thus offering his/her customers a complete end-to-end business solution.
The success of our client has been built on trust and the Key Account Manager will be joining a company that boast long standing relationships across the UK, with a very strong presence in Local Authority, Manufacturing, Health and the Public Sector.
What makes our clients stand out is its' strategic approach towards clients and how they can provide a bespoke solution to match the client's needs.
Duties will include
- Maintaining ongoing business with key customers in your territory, whilst identifying new business opportunities, carrying out site surveys and producing detailed quotations.
- Undertaking water treatment work including Cooling Tower Cleans, Closed System Analysis, Chemical Dosing & Flushing and a variety of other work.
- Providing detailed financial reports, allocating programs of work and highlighting areas of improvement on business delivery to management.
- Taking the lead with the management of the operational team on site and sub-contractors.
- Ensuring that all site work is carried out to clients specification and Health and Safety guidelines are met.
The Experience required:
- Proven track record working in the Water Hygiene industry both on the tools and from a sales perspective.
- Experience looking after key customers with an eye for detail and superb communication skills.
- A clear understanding of Health and Safety issues whilst on site and to be a natural leader.
- The ability to work independently and have the confidence to be able to offer guidance and best practice to both the customer and our clients senior management team.
The Key Account Manager role will come with a commission scheme, a full benefits package and a clear career path with specific training (internal and external) to help develop their sales and technical skills further, whilst allowing them to be an integral part to the growth of the business.
This is just a snap shot and a great opportunity to join an industry leader, so for more information please email and I will call you back.
Alternative Job Titles: Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Field Sales Executive, Water Hygiene Engineer, Service Chemist.
Suitable Location: Leeds, Sheffield, Huddersfield, York, Bradford, Harrogate.
- Key Account Manager / Water Treatment Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'