About our Client
Our client is a global manufacturer whose head office is based in Milton Keynes. They have been leader in their field since the 1960's and still have a brand that is recognisable and popular all over the world.
Responsible for the identification, onboarding and managing of key trade accounts. Independently develop 3 to 18 months sales and marketing plans across all trade channels to achieve sales and brand growth within assigned national and regional key accounts.
Role and Responsibilities
- Effectively present technical product knowledge, programs, promotions, sales literature, technical information and company values
- Develop and produce a up to 18 month rolling key account plans/forecasts and maintain the Company standard for account management
- Identify and close new key trade accounts
- Determine new and existing customer's needs through research and apply a broad base of technical product knowledge (features and benefits) to create and deliver solution driven value selling presentations
- Support wholesalers and resellers sales and marketing plans
- Identify, develop and maintain customer and end-user relationships to enable sustainable product sales and create new opportunities for new product lines
- Provide monthly reporting for top accounts and on a collective basis for other direct accounts by brand and period, including analysis of promotional activity, sales trends, market trends etc
- Knows how to effectively consult, educate, maintain and engage with customers resulting in positive and profitable relationships
- Able to present Company and technical product knowledge of all company brands
- Professional and tactful interpersonal communication skills to understand, persuade, influence, develop and maintain relationships, manage conflict, motivate, debate and interact across all levels internally and externally
- Mathematical proficiency regarding: numeric calculations in forecasting, margin, P&L development, audit, analysis, trends, research and compilation tasks.
- Intermediate knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suite applications
If you feel you have the skills required for this exciting and challenging role then apply now!!
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel, based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Please note we can only respond to successful candidates. Quality Personnel acting as an Employment Agency & Business.
- Account Manager
- Key Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job