£38K- 42K + Bonus (20%) + Car + Pension
South East England Territory - Field Based
Leading merchant wholesale conglomerate seeks commercially astute Territory Manager/ Key Account Manager from an FMCG or wholesale / distribution industry sales/ territory management background, with experience managing key and regional independent and group accounts, including branches of large wholesale and key independent accounts, looking to join a successful company that is a leading brand in its industry sector.
The successful candidate will develop account growth and spend across a diverse territory through a consultative and strategic account management approach, implementing joint business and execution plans with ability to develop territory management strategies to manage grow existing accounts and be responsible for total account management - including pricing, supply chain, demand creation and implementation of regional business plans in line with commercial strategy. This is a key role managing one of the largest and most profitable territories in the UK, with high visibility and excellent growth prospects.
- Identify and develop effective relationships with contacts at both national and regional customers; including Regional Directors, Sales managers, Inventory Managers and Distribution Centre Managers
- Develop and implement Regional Execution Plans involving pricing, contract negotiation, margin management, budgeting and profitability in line with commercial strategy.
- Develop customer contact strategies that build first class relationships and increase spend.
- Make sound commercial decisions based upon an understanding and interpretation of commercial information
- Create Joint Business Plans (JBP) with key customers to ensure sustainable value and market share growth
- Bachelors or degree caliber, or equivalent experience.
- Territory Sales Manager/ Key Accounts experience with FMCG (or similar) Sales or Account Management training.
- Commercially astute with ability to take consultative approach to territory management, including structuring and negotiating Pricing and Customer Segmentation analysis.
- Entrepreneurial with strong analytical and numerical skills; ability to produce and execute creative ideas.
For immediate consideration please submit CV in Word or PDF Format
**AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER**
- Field Sales
- Regional Sales
- Key Account Management
- Territory Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'