The Role: As the Key Account Manager covering the South you will be selling, financing and leasing materials handling equipment to a range of sectors from food processing to storage. You primary role will be targeting businesses that will purchase multiple equipment to generate new leads, turn them into a sale whilst security long term relationships with your customers.
The Company: With a solid reputation and a leader in their market our Client is able to offer the right solution for any business requiring materials handling equipment.
For this Key Account Manager role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Seeking out and developing new and existing business opportunities
- Promoting brand and product awareness
- Closing sales
- Securing and attending sales appointments
- Managing a territory
- Liaising with a variety of people from Business Owners to Purchasing Managers
Benefits of this Key Account Manager role:
- £35,000 – £40,000
- Attractive commission structure
- Car, phone, laptop & tablet
- Contributory pension
- 25 days holiday + stats
If you want to work as the Key Account Manager for a leading company, apply today!
All Ways Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting Sales Professionals, we help you to develop your career by understanding what you want from your next role.