Key Account Manager Romania (agent)
• Develop long term business plans with customers (1-2 years).
• To penetrate the retailers and establish relationships with customers and generate sustainable business value long-term.
• Achieve the quarterly KPIs (revenue, profit, product mix) and the sales objectives for the Romania market.
• Define the strategy and retail policy by segment and product, as well as area of influence.
• Prepare and sign trade / retail agreements.
• Negotiate pricing, terms of sale, payment terms, rebates, back conditions, returns, communications, etc. under the management of EU HQ.
• Collect information about the competitors.
• Identify needs and trends for products and markets in relation to Product Management and Marketing services.
• Follow on weekly basis the 3 months sales forecast and transmit to the Supply Chain in EU HQ.
• In collaboration with the Product Management, ensure that sales are in line with expectations: analyze and simulate the sales, based on market research and standard tools.
• Negotiate to optimize prices and quantities in line with the profitability objectives.
• 5 to 10 years’ as Sales Manager/ Senior KAM.
• Very good knowledge of the Romania distribution and competition.
• Ability to deliver results with a lot of autonomy.
• Ability to anticipate and make quick decision in a highly competitive TV market.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• English: fluent
• Location: Romania
If interested by this offer, kindly send us your professional resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'