Key Account Manager - Refurbishment Projects
Key Account Manager - Refurbishment Contractor
* Are you a dedicated and results-driven manager with a successful background in the achievement of profitable and quality-led refurbishment contracts?
* Are you experienced at taking responsibility and ownership for prestigious project delivery and managing high value blue-chip client base?
* Are you able to manage projects / accounts on a national basis and lodge away during the week?
The role involves
* Supporting the Operations Manager in the management of all operational issues relating to an existing prestigious client.
* The Key Account Manager will take overall responsibility for the management of Client delivery programmes - from inception through to completion - ensuring the Client's needs and expectations are not only met, but exceeded.
* The role will maintain close client liaison to generate new business opportunities in line with the divisional business strategy.
* The success of the role will rely upon an experienced key account manager with the skills to cultivate relationships with an existing Client that will lead to increased customer satisfaction in support the Company's overarching business plans.
* The role will suit someone who sees the customer as strategic to their own success as well as to deliver the Company's strategy.
* A good problem solver who can bring a Client back to a positive state regardless of the issue.
* To drive new business opportunities, the successful individual will be able to think outside of the immediate environment, predict issues the Client is likely to have before they have them, and provide solutions and added value.
* You will be personable and quality focused with an appreciation of the importance of developing positive working relationships with our on-site management team.
* Previous line management experience is essential.
Experience and Background
* To be considered for this role will already be in a key account management position or in a senior operations role with a proven background in managing successful client relationships and project delivery within the fitout/construction sector.
If you have any question in relation to the job description or would like to apply - please contact Wyn at Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job