Key Account Manager - Recruitment
Location: Billericay, Essex
Salary: £35-£40k Basic + Car + Comms
Job Reference: SC772424
Our Client is a market leading international IT & Telecoms Recruitment Business, providing contract and permanent specialists to a wide range of sectors. As one of the fastest growing IT & Telecoms recruiters in the UK & Europe, their prevailing reputation in delivering high-tech staffing solutions is unrivalled. Their clients, ranging from global multi-nationals to SMEs, trust then to effectively source permanent, contract and interim talent. The company has grown extensively over the last 16 years and has organically grown to now boast over 150 staff with over £30 million turnover from its UK and International offices.
They are currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager to develop an opportunity to build contract business within a new region (The UK) for an existing (and single) large multinational existing client.
This will lead to the development of a team to aid delivery as the business sector grows, but the first six months will be heavily focused on Business Development. Although based in Essex, this will involve travel around the UK and frequent trips to Amsterdam.
- Building and developing key relationships across the account
- Conducting Meetings, presentations and marketing activity
- Lead Generation and business development
- Implementation of PSL including fee negotiation
- Development of overall account mapping
- Reporting to key stakeholders within the business
- Excellent, proven Account Management Skills
- Background of Business Development within Recruitment
- Experience of Contract Recruitment, ideally within IT but not essential
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work Autonomously
- Full UK driving License
- Excellent Negotiation / Communication Skills
Benefits include In-House Training and Development program, including Personal Development Program mapping out career advancement. Market leading commission structures, private healthcare, frequent expenses paid nights out.
Due to the high response received for some vacancies we regret that we are sometimes unable to reply to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
Please note, you will be asked to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
For more information on this position please contact Samantha or Lisa at Adore Recruitment.