TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER/REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER -YORKSHIRE AND THE HUMBER TERRITORY :£50K-55k BASIC DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE -UPTO 15% BONUS - COMPANY CAR : PRIVATE MEDICAL COVER : 10% PENSION: CHILDCARE VOUCHERS: 33 DAYS HOLIDAY RISING WITH TIME SERVED: UNRIVALLED PRODUCT TRAINING: STRUCTURED TRAINING AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME:
MARKET LEADING PRODUCTS - CAREER FOCUSED COMPANY - WELL KNOWN RESPECTED BRAND, INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION: AUTOMATION INDUSTRY
A leading engineering manufacturer are looking for a talented business development manager to help deliver strategic growth focusing on our clients range of automation products and solutions. The target customer base will be food and beverage, packaging, automotive, materials handling alongside others This opportunity offers a stable career step for any ambitious and sales driven individual looking to join a genuine market leader.
- New business generation with a strong OEM focus
- Field based covering a national territory working from home
- Account management of developed accounts
- Technical and commercial support for new/existing customers
- Key account management of direct accounts
- Gain product specification of new and developing products
- Marketing strategies to attract new business and awareness in the area
- Have a entrepreneurial approach to developing business
- Strategic development of the allocated Territory
- Uk based field sales experience over a minimum of 2-3 years
- Must have sold automation products and/or solutions including PLCs,HMIs,Scada and asscoiated equipment.
- Must be currently based in or around the Yorkshire region.
- Drive, enthusiasm and a determination to succeed
- You must be prepared tro travel as the role dictates
- Proven track record in a technical sales position
- Experience of selling into OEMs in the process industry, examples being packaging, machine tools, materials handling, automotive and also through strategic distributors.
- Educated to HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- Worked for a market leading company in industrial automation capacity
- £50,000- 55000 Basic depending on experience
- Upto 10-15% Bonus
- Generous Company Car scheme
- Private Medical cover - also for family members
- Gym membership
- Dental cover
- Product Training
- Death in Service
Keywords- Business Development Manager, Account manager, territory sales engineer, area sales manager, technical sales engineer, industrial automation, PLC, HMI, , industrial applications, solutions sales, consultative sales, Packaging, automation controls,OEM, inverters, programmable logic controllers, Human machine interface,Scada
Location : Yorkshire and the Humber
If you are interested in this role or want to speak to us about any further opportunities please apply now in the first instance.
Cordant Recruitment Ltd is a leading national recruitment consultancy with a network of branches across the UK. We have been established for over a decade and have grown from a fledging company with 6 branches to a market-leading consultancy with over 120 branches in more than 70 locations nationwide. We can supply permanent or temporary staff to all areas of your business covering a variety of different industry sectors.
Please be aware that we are receiving an unprecedented amount of advert response. Therefore, if you have not had a reply within 5 working days we would kindly ask you to assume that your application has been unsuccessful. However, all CVs will be entered into our live database and we will contact you immediately should we feel that we have something of interest for you in the future.
In respect of the above role(s), Cordant Recruitment Limited operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer