Key Account Manager position- Headcount- Oncology Drug Launch!
Our client is searching for a senior Key Account Manager to join their Oncology team, taking a lead role in all activity across the portfolio in Scotland and working to secure great commercial positioning for their new launches in both haemato-oncology and solid tumours. Working as part of a team of 13 in the UK, you will have the chance to take ownership over your territory and make a real commercial impact, as well as helping to bring much-needed therapies to cancer patients across Scotland.
The Key Account Manager's responsibilities will include:
* Working alongside market access colleagues to ensure successful product launches
* Strategic business planning and network mapping, with an aim to achieve business goals
* Working with key influencers and key decision makers at senior levels within the NHS and Scottish Cancer Networks
* Developing and leading regional business plan and financial objectives
* Ensuring alignment with customer and patient needs across the local health economies and cancer networks
The ideal candidate will have/ be:
* Strong experience and demonstrable success in a specialist care area, with haematology or oncology experience being advantageous
* A keen commercial sense and a drive to achieve results
* Highly strategic, with strong business planning skills
* In-depth experience of working in the Scottish Health Economy with speciality/ high cost drugs and a sound understanding of funding processes and pathways for specialist medicines
* Fantastic account management skills
* Able to develop strong relationships at a senior level
Apply for this Oncology Key Account Manager opportunity now via this website or call Atheer on to hear more details!
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
- "Key Account Manager" OR "KAM" OR "Hospital Specialist" OR "Secondary Care" OR "Pharma" OR "Pharmaceuticals" OR "Scotland" OR "Haematology" OR "Oncolo
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job