Leading Premium Spirits Company
Salary: Up to £50,000 (depending on experience) + 20% bonus + car allowance + private medical etc. etc.
Drive listings and increased volume for an excellent portfolio of spirit brands in the best on-trade groups within London.
Your mission is to increase listings and pull-through in key London on-trade groups through brand building & commercial negotiation.
* You will be managing and brand building in a number of key groups within London
* Circa 50%/50% new business vs. account management
* You will take the lead in the tender process for these groups
* You will plan and manage your own working diaries. *Some evening work will be required.
* You will manage budgets to deliver KPI's
* You will identify business opportunities through networking and having knowledge of the market
* You must be able to build a partnership with the key groups
A leading spirits company with a strong portfolio of premium brands. This company has experienced impressive growth over recent years and strong progression opportunities exist for talented individuals.
You must have:
* A high level of P&L management responsibility
* An impressive track record in on-trade sales, with experience of delivering increased revenue/profit growth
* Experience developing the above with key on-trade bar groups in London (could be bar, club, restaurant or hotel groups)
* Have a passion for the industry with a broad knowledge of the UK and London market trends
* Experience of activating brands and creating mutually beneficial partnerships with on trade groups
* Experience of working as a bar tender in a premium venue
* Passion for bringing high quality brands to a variety of on-trade outlets and driving the new business agenda alongside account management
* Preferably WSET Qualification and/or degree level
* A driving license
You will need to be:
* Professional and credible
* Entrepreneurial, with strong financial acumen and the ability to use data
* Able to develop successful relationships/account manage
To Apply for this position please email:
If you feel you are not suited to this role but know someone who could be - please contact us for details of our generous referral scheme!
Caselton Clark are FMCG Specialists based in Central London. We usually work on the following: On Trade Jobs, Off Trade Jobs, FMCG Sales Jobs, FMCG Business Development Jobs, Trade Marketing Jobs, Consumer Marketing Jobs, Regional Accounts Jobs (RAM, KAM), National Accounts Jobs (SNAM, NAM & NAE), Category Manager Jobs and Senior Level Jobs.
For our latest vacancies please visit www.caseltonclark.co.uk
- Account Management
- New Business
- Key Account Manager
- On Trade
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job