Responsibility for managing, developing and growing Kondor business with an assigned group of accounts. First line of contact at Kondor for those accounts. Responsible for identifying and understanding customer needs and opportunities, and selling in products, ranges, promotions, marketing activity accordingly. Day to day responsibilities also include sales reporting and analysis, forecasting, new product pricing and set up, online range and content maintenance, promotional calendar management, sales presentation creation, management of POS and other marketing activity projects.
- Previous sales and account management experience
- Commercial experience - full P&L management
- Competent in Microsoft Office - in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct
- Building relationships with buyers to understand their needs and identify opportunities for growing sales.
- Propose and manage pricing and promotional support to successfully incentivise sales whilst maximising Kondor profit margin.
- Customer contact and service, sales reporting and analysis, sales forecasting, product set up and pricing, presentation creation, promotional calendar management, online product range housekeeping where relevant, marketing activity project management, revenue and profit tracking.
- Working with brands to understand their product ranges and identify opportunities for ranging and sales development within assigned accounts.
- Liaising with account supply chain contacts and working closely with Kondor sales administration team and Kondor warehouse to ensure orders are fulfilled on time and in full.
- Managing and communicating sales forecasting for assigned accounts. Communicating unexpected demand situations and working with colleagues to resolve. Understanding from colleagues any stock delay and constraint situations and communicating to and managing with customer.
- Regular and detailed stock and sales analysis to ensure any overstock situations are pro-actively managed. Management of account finance claims for marketing funds and promotional allowances. Resolution of invoice queries and issues.
- Communicating with Kondor purchasing teams on opportunities and requirements for products and brands in assigned accounts.
- Analysis of available account and market data to identify opportunities to develop business and creating and managing action plans to maximize those opportunities in assigned accounts.
Data analysis and interpretation
Identifies the needs of the customer and responds with appropriate actions, which build long term relationships.
Identifies and understands customer needs in order to sell in solutions (product range / promotions / marketing activity) through ongoing conversations as well as in planned meetings and presentations.
Collates, analyses and interprets data to inform and support decision making and strategy planning.
Attention to detail
Works thoroughly and rigorously to minimise potential errors and ensure high levels of customer service and maximize profit return.
Gathers relevant facts and applies data to inform decision making. Demonstrates the ability to use financial evaluation techniques to select investment strategies
Makes things happen
Takes initiatives often involving calculated risks and has the tenacity and resilience to ensure achievement.
Identifies and exploits consumer segmentation. Seeks to leverage the power of the brand.
Works cooperatively as a member of the team.
Big Picture thinking
Thinks of medium and long-term needs of the business. Sees the bigger picture and industry dynamics.
Step change innovation
Identifies patterns or trends based on previous experience or established processes and subsequently implements new ideas.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'