Key Account Manager
CFF Recruitment has been retained to find a Key Account Manager for the Midlands Region by a major Occupational Health Provider. As a Key Account Manager, you will be required to manage an existing portfolio of accounts to achieve agreed occupational health solution sales and margin targets whilst consistently retaining profitable customers. You will also be responsible for developing new areas of spend through identifying sales opportunities across a range of services ensuring year on year growth.
As a Key Account Manager you will:
- Ensure the achievement of sales and margin targets.
- Develop successful business partnerships across customer base whilst maintaining a value-added service to ensure successful trading relationships.
- Identify areas for growth and gross profit increase by providing the entire Occupational Health solution within accounts.
- Negotiate and retain existing business through processes and secure fixed-term agreements.
- Visit accounts on a quarterly basis; create and deliver account development plans.
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful as our Key Account Manager in this business you must have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrates commitment and motivation to achieve goals and live up to expectations
- Displays pride and professionalism and a desire to function well in the job
- Demonstrates capacity to communicate information, clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, using appropriate language and channels for the intended audience. Ability to build trust, respect and rapport quickly, at all levels
- Demonstrates willingness and ability to take on new tasks, change work methods and processes to adapt to necessary changes in the team or company
- Ability and willingness to generate ideas and take actions to solve problems
- Makes appropriate decisions about when to act independently or to consult others and follows through on tasks with little or no reminders
- Demonstrates an understanding of the aims and objectives of the business and is able to apply this to varied situations
- Uses commercial judgement and is able to apply multiple factors when arriving at a decision/recommendation.
- Demonstrates self-management skills, including time management, planning, prioritizing and timely completion of work responsibilities and job assignments
- Complete understanding of the sales and business development process, with strong commercial acumen
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- You are required to hold a full valid Driving Licence
The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience, including company car and benefits.
The role will require travel within the Midlands area.
- Building Relationships
- Identifying Sales Opportunities
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job