Key Account Manager - Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Bradford
Competitive Salary with Great Bonus Potential
Company Car, IPhone 6, Laptop & Excellent Package
Our Global Sales team is focussed on enabling our customers to maintain and improve their operations, win and protect business, and contribute to the development and production of some of the world's most loved brands. We strive to improve effectiveness and efficiency, both internally and for our customers, and there is a 2,000+ strong sales force to help make this happen. With all the training, support and opportunities you need to take your career further, this is your chance to be part of an innovative, world-class sales team we can all be proud of.
We'll look to you to develop repeat business, protect and grow existing revenue and safeguard profit margins. In return, you'll find a culture of outstanding service and employee engagement, a flexible working environment, and an employer that's dedicated to your development.
As a Key Account Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
- Identifying and targeting revenue potential within your portfolio
- Producing robust business plans that exceed sales and profit targets
- Building a detailed understanding of the customers, markets and competitors
- Maintaining accurate customer records
- Building coalitions across the business to support the delivery of sales targets
As a Key Account Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Excellent relationship builder
- Strong communication skills
- Educated to degree or equivalent
- A willingness to embrace change
- Driving Licence is essential
RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping around 44,000 parcels a day. Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 and in the last financial year had revenues of £2bn.
How to Apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) .
- customer service
- Trade Counter