Consult are in collaboration with $4bn Med Tech company offering products across diagnostics solutions. Recognised as a leading innovator, they are committed to bringing ground breaking technology to the market that allow healthcare professionals around the world to diagnose and treat their patients.
Territory covers - Northern France, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg…. ideal location would be anywhere in Belgium / North of France
- Deliver the sales targets for the territory;
- Schedule and attend customer visits to develop and grow regional sales;
- Develop and deliver value proposition for academic and drug development clients;
- Develop high level relationships with leaders in the basic research, biomarker and pre-clinical drug development space to establish a footprint
- Target new opportunities and develop them for the company;
- Identify leads from trade shows, marketing campaigns, referrals, publications, etc;
- Manage territory sales and quotation pipeline;
- Create sales plan and take actions to support their achievement;
- Track and report weekly progress of sales and key opportunities to the Global Sales Manager;
- Keep SalesForce database comprehensive and current;
- Attend tradeshows and manage exhibition booths;
- Identify, develop and manage key accounts for long-term sales growth;
- Work closely within the sales & marketing team to assist with targeted literature, product references & marketing campaigns;
- Continue to develop technical expertise learning from our R&D and technical support team.
- Life Sciences degree, research experience in genetics or epigenetics is a plus
- Proven experience in a client facing role
- Organized, rigorous and independent with an entrepreneurial spirit and acute business sense
- Strong sense of responsibility and team spirit
- Outstanding sales skills (negotiation, communication, …)
- Experience with sales in the Biotech and Pharma is a plus
- Proficient with standard computer-based tools
- Native level of French and English
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'