Regional Key Account Development Manager -South West
Highly competitive salary plus bonus, benefits, and car
Scout & Maven are delighted to be collaborating with one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of dairy based products. Award-winning with a history of innovation in dairy the company is now active in 70 international markets around the world servicing a blue-chip customer base within the foodservice, catering, and bakery arenas.
Our client boasts one of the largest, most progressive dairy processing co-operatives in the industry with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, supporting their quest for continued innovation and excellence.
An opportunity has arisen for the following position to work as part of the Regional Sales Team, covering a territory based around the South West of England, Somerset, and South Wales.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Controller, you will be responsible for maintaining current business and seeking out new business opportunities through both existing and new customers.
The job involves developing a variety of regional based wholesalers along with their independent end-user accounts. The customer portfolio consists of health and welfare caterers, business and industry caterers, hotels, restaurants, and impulse ice cream outlets that are serviced through a supply chain of foodservice, beverage, and specialist ice-cream wholesalers. A major part of this role will involve interface with end-user customers.
- Proactive with an ability to identify new business opportunities and converting them into commercial success.
- Team Player - A highly organised self-starter who can work with a minimum of supervision and contribute effectively to the team.
- Goal Orientated - Results focused with an understanding of budget control, capable and confident negotiating at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - Active listener who has positive expectations for self and others.
- Communicates Effectively - Able to express ideas clearly and convincingly usual visual imagery to assist understanding
- Highly Flexible - Ability to manage time, adapt and succeed in a constantly changing environment.
- A background in foodservice sales and an understanding of wholesale development, both systems and operations.
As well as outstanding salary and benefits this family owned company also prides itself on one of the most balanced and people-centric working environments in the market.
- Ice Cream
- Key Account Development