Key Account Manager - food and beverage industry
£25,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
Our client is seeking an experienced Key Account Manager who wants to work for a rapidly growing distribution business and is passionate about healthy food and drinks!!
This role is highly commercial and requires the ability to build great relationships whilst delivering mutual value for both the customer and the brand. To be successful you must have bags of personality and relevant experience.
You will be responsible for driving growth in one of the most challenging and exciting channels. Engaging a commercial mindset, you will drive distribution and growth of the brand portfolio across the multi-channel.
- Delivering a sales plan for the designated accounts.
- You will create a strategy in line with strategic objectives and develop business plans to deliver against the budgeted growth targets.
- Attending trade shows, you will broaden your network and influence across your customer base to create ongoing opportunities for the business.
- Building strong customer relationships across the accounts including buying, supply chain, finance at all relevant levels.
- On-going management of the sales forecast for named accounts and updating internal systems
- Winning new business
- You must have a proven track record of managing accounts.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of managing, planning and marketing with retailers
- You will be confident in talking about category, trends and brands.
- Strong commercial acumen and numeracy skills with the ability to identify value growth in all areas of the customer.
- You will think outside the box and can challenge any situation
Don’t delay, apply today!
Due to the overwhelming application response, we received through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
- Key Account Management
- Mass Market
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job