Key Account Manager - FMCG Wholesale
£36K- 42K + Bonus (20%) + Car (fully expensed) + Pension
South East England Territory - Field Based
Leading merchant wholesale conglomerate seeks commercially astute and entrepreneurial Territory Sales Manager, Regional Account Manager or Key Account Manager from an FMCG or wholesale / distribution industry sales/ territory management background, with professional sales and account management training and experience managing key and regional accounts, including large wholesale and independent accounts, looking to join a successful company that is a leading brand in its industry sector.
The successful candidate will develop account growth and spend across a diverse territory through consultative and strategic account management, implementing regional execution plans and design / develop territory strategies to secure new and existing business and be responsible for total account management - including pricing, supply chain, demand creation and implementation of regional business plans in line with commercial strategy. This is a key role managing the largest and most profitable territory in the UK with high visibility and excellent growth prospects.
- Identify and develop effective relationships with contacts at both national and regional customers; including Regional Directors, Sales managers, Inventory Managers and Distribution Centre Managers
- Develop and implement Regional Execution Plans involving pricing, contract negotiation, margin management, budgeting and profitability in line with commercial strategy.
- Develop customer contact strategies that build first class relationships and increase spend.
- Make sound commercial decisions based upon an understanding and interpretation of commercial information
- To develop and lead perfect outlet thinking and implementation
- Create Joint Business Plans (JBP) with key customers to ensure sustainable value and market share growth
- Bachelors or degree caliber, or equivalent experience.
- Territory Sales Manager experience with FMCG Sales / Account Management training or related industry experience.
- Commercially astute with ability to take consultative approach to territory management, including Pricing Negotiation and Customer Segmentation analysis.
- Entrepreneurial with strong analytical and numerical skills and ability to produce and execute creative ideas.
For immediate consideration please submit CV in Word or PDF Format
*AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER*
- Field Sales
- Key Accounts
- Regional Sales
- Territory Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'