Salary: Up to £45,000 Basic + Car + £15,000 OTE (Uncapped and guaranteed for 4 months)
Development: Clear path to career progression
Location: Field based in the Manchester and surrounding area
Post Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced, high-achieving Account Manager for a market leading FTSE100 tech business.
Our client is an incredibly successful online platform, who dominate their industry and have exciting plans to continue their expansion.
As a field based Account Manager you will be based from home and on an average week you will spend 4 days on patch meeting with existing customers and prospects, with 1 day from home for admin and business development.
It's an important patch with some clear potential in terms of growing existing accounts and you'll be working on a 80% existing to 20% new business ratio.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing a portfolio of key accounts, with a focus on exceptional service
- Achieving targets for the delivery of new products to key accounts
- Identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities
- Completing quarterly customer satisfaction audits
- Conducting regular account reviews to demonstrate our client's value and return on investment
- Conducting product training with key account staff to ensure they are getting the best out of our client's products
- Consistently ensure all key accounts have clear understanding of pricing structure and new initiatives
- Providing regular market intelligence reports to the Area Director
- Participating in on-going training to ensure you are continually improving your sales skills
- Attending regional and national meetings to present updates on your patch
- Maintaining a CRM database of your customers and other members in your area
- Work closely with your Telesales and Customer Service colleagues to offer exceptional service
- Experience as a field based Account Manager with exposure to a complex sales process.
- You will be able to prove that you have consistently hit your targets and achieved KPIs.
- You'll have been trained in a structured sales environment and will be able to demonstrate progression from internal sales into field based account management.
- You'll understand the value of data and insight and will be able to interpret data and present this to your customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a clear work ethic.
- Full UK driving licence (you'll be based in the field and given a fully expensed car)
- Up to £45,000 Basic Salary
- Achievable, uncapped £15,000 OTE which is guaranteed for the first 4 months
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Other regular incentives
- Private Health Cover for you and your family
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Parental Leave
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Account Manager or Business Development Manager looking to progress quickly with a fantastic business.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Miller Heiman
- Territory Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'