Key Account Manager - Field Based - Bristol & Exeter
Salary: Minimum £40,000 Negotiable Basic + £15,000 OTE (Uncapped and guaranteed for 4 months)
Location: Field Based in and around the BS, EX, BA, TR & PL postcode areas
Fantastic opportunities for career development and progression
Post Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced field-based Account Manager for an incredibly successful online platform.
Our client is a FTSE100 business who has had significant market growth since their launch in 2000 and now dominate their industry.
As a field-based Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing a designated customer base and will be expected effectively retain and grow the accounts using leading data and insight. You will carry out regular reviews with your customers, analysing account performance and selling in their portfolio of digital advertising and marketing products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of key accounts, with a focus on exceptional service
- Achieving targets for the delivery of new products to key accounts
- Identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities
- Completing quarterly customer satisfaction audits
- Conducting regular account reviews to demonstrate our client's value and return on investment
- Conducting product training with key account staff to ensure they are getting the best out of our client's products
- Consistently ensure all key accounts have clear understanding of pricing structure and new initiatives
- Providing regular market intelligence reports to the Area Director
- Participating in on-going training to ensure you are continually improving your sales skills
- Attending regional and national meetings to present updates on your patch
- Maintaining a CRM database of your customers and other members in your area
- Work closely with your Telesales and Customer Service colleagues to offer exceptional service
- Experience as a field-based Account Manager with exposure to a structured sales process
- Has consistently over achieved set sales targets and KPIs in a field-based environment
- Experience in value lead and solution-based selling
- You'll understand the value of data and insight and will be able to interpret data and present this to your customers.
- You'll have been trained in a structured sales environment and will be able to demonstrate progression from internal sales into field-based account management.
- Live within comfortable commuting distance of the patch.
Our client is offering a basic salary of £40,000 (negotiable but above this must be justified with prior package), with an achievable OTE of £15,000 which is uncapped and guaranteed for the first 4 months, plus company car, laptop and phone.
They also offer a generous additional benefits package which includes 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays, Private Health Cover for you and your family, Life Assurance, Stakeholder Pension Scheme, Enhanced Maternity/Paternity/Parental leave and much more.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details.
- Account Manager
- Advertising Sales
- Digital Marketing
- Online Advertising
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'