Key Account Manager - Export
The purpose of the role is to maintain and increase profitable sales of the products in the designated sales area of Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and North America.
- To locate and appoint new distributors within given territories.
- To liaise closely with appointed distributors so that agreed growth can be achieved.
- To provide training to personnel employed by our worldwide distributors so that they are able to successfully promote the product range.
- Conduct joint customer visits with employees of appointed distributors.
- Identify new areas of opportunities based on the worldwide market.
- To gain new business at direct accounts, provide support for these customers and aid in any way possible to ensure these accounts remain satisfied with Electrolube and their products.
- Participation in key trade exhibitions whether it be in conjunction with current distributors or directly as the brand.
- Where necessary, conduct press interviews to aid the promotion of Electrolube, its products and services.
- Work in conjunction with the marketing manager to ensure that the brand is promoted adequately in key markets.
- Experience of working with both end users and distributors
- Highly developed work ethic
- Commercial awareness
- Well presented, punctual, literate and numerate
- Proven negotiation skills
- Computer literate to include the use of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Training will be give
- on in-house packages.
- Good communication skills
- Background in Chemistry/Physics/Electronics is essential!
- Clean Driving Licence
- Proven ability to promote and implement change
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive
- Be able to travel internationally at short notice
Benefits and details
- £32,000 basic salary
- Company car
- 60 days travel each year and away for 2 weeks at a time
- Must have a chemistry or physics degree!
- Bright, eager for a career
- 2 years sales experience
- Ashby de la Zouch location.