Key Account Manager - Chinese Speaking Mining Sales
Job Purpose Summary:
The KAM Manager position has been established to maintain a dedicated effort to increase company global growth activities through securing additional revenues by securing and managing Sales in an assigned Region, and working on Regional Growth Strategies with subsidiaries by coordinating Sales activities between Marketing, Operations, Manufacturing, Finance and Research Development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Implement the Annual Sales Plan designed by TS Marketing department.
* Manage existing client portfolio of Customers in Africa.
* Develop business relationship with potential Customers
* Coordinate Sales of Equipment, Systems and services with relevant subsidiaries.
* Work with Subsidiaries on large offers and contracts, meeting Policy requirements and completing financial evaluations
* Prepare offer contract presentation materials for the investment committee, when required
* Communicate Business development activities with other departments to assure alignment
* Monthly reporting on Sales initiatives with quantifiable metrics for the CE Global Sales Monthly report
* Assist other departments as required (Finance, Marketing, Manufacturing, Sales, Legal…) with Pricing or other related information
* Develop Customer database
* Buid-up Sales Team in Africa as required
* Compile monthly forecasts and conduct accuracy tracking
* Monthly report
- Has a broad, mature network of contacts at all of Africa's major mines and large engineering group companies.
- Desirable 5-10 years experience in explosive industry sales management and in successfully negotiating with customers.
- Good knowledge of explosive product Lines required along with product application understanding.
- High level of business analysis acumen and coordinating (teamwork) skills in order to manage Offer Contract activities by working with other departments such as Operations, Finance, better completion of the annual sales plan.
- University degree with a business management or earth science / engineering specialization.
- Global experience preferred (multiple continents) but not required
- Strong financial analysis skills.
* Excellent internal external communication skills
* Strong project management, time and organizational management skills
* Excellent knowledge and skills in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word Powerpoint. Good reporting and presentation skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- mining explosives
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'