Key Account Manager - Cheshire and Peak District
Competitive Salary, Company Car & Excellent Package
A Key Account Manager role with RS Components is so much more than just another job; for those high performers, it is a gateway to success within our great business and a host of future development opportunities.
The RS Account Manager's core responsibility is to understand and engage with the customer's engineering, operations, purchasing departments, interact with key finance stakeholders at all levels to promote and provide market leading service, in addition also nurture the close commercial relationships expected from the leaders in the B2B distribution market. With a range of over 500,000 products, the opportunity to more than exceed targets is common place for high performing Key Account Managers.
Working with RS Components as a Key Account Manager you will have a chance to put your sales skills, commercial acumen and technical skills to the test - along with building long lasting partnerships with your clients.
We would expect you to develop repeat business, protect and grow existing revenue as well as safeguard profit margins. In return, you will find a culture of outstanding service, employee engagement, flexible working environment and an employer that's dedicated to your development.
Many of our Key Account Managers have gone on to develop within the business and being a global organisation, some of these opportunities are overseas.
You will have:
- Strong customer facing experience and understanding of their needs and requirements with the ability to drive actions to move business opportunities forward
- Some experience in value or consultative-based field sales, handling customer accounts
- Ability to plan and implement long term commercial agreements
- Exposure in compiling, analysing and producing sales figures/reports and undertaking market research about products, market trends and competitors
- Capability in portfolio planning and time prioritisation
- Resilience when working under pressure, whist creating quality output
- A high degree of learning agility, humility and willingness to share successes
- UK Driver Licence
RS Components is a trading brand of Electrocomponents plc, the global distributor for engineers. With operations in 32 countries, we offer more than 500,000 products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters to over one million customers, shipping around 44,000 parcels a day. Electrocomponents is listed on the London Stock Exchange FTSE 250 and in the last financial year had revenues of £2bn.
How to apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) .
- Key Account Manager - Cheshire and Peak District
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job