MetaPack is currently at the heart of the eCommerce revolution and our delivery management software (SaaS) enables some of the world's most well-known retail brands and eCommerce companies such as Marks & Spencer, John Lewis, House of Fraser, ASOS, Superdry, Ralph Lauren and eBay to provide better, faster, cheaper and more convenient options for delivery with the ability to trace and track your packages, regardless of how complicated it is to get it there.
We are a dynamic, fast-growth B2B SaaS technology organisation that has been growing at 40% year on year for the last 5 years, we are headquartered in Central London with offices across the world. Our DMS software processes up to 6000 orders per minute and last year enabled over 600 million parcels to be delivered to over 200 countries. Having just launched two new products and achieving record revenue for the 2017 calendar year, we are well positioned for an even more successful 2018.
We are currently recruiting a Key Account Manager, this role will see you responsible for the service management and strategic development of MetaPack's Midlands key retail accounts to achieve mutual growth, cooperation and capture new business opportunities.
The role is home based and we are looking for someone that has experience working as a Key Account / Customer Success Manager in a home based position for a B2B software company covering this region.
Key Responsibilities and Job Standards
- Develop close, mutually beneficial client relationships with key decision makers across all relevant functions including Operations, IT, E-commerce and Purchasing and at all appropriate levels of seniority within those functions, especially Board level.
- Create account plans in order to gain an appreciation of account's development and growth opportunities, forward plan MetaPack related projects, and ensure appropriate commitments and resources are in place, in the process managing expectations appropriately.
- Hold regular account meetings including quarterly account reviews; contribute to strategic thinking through the dissemination of best practice and position MetaPack as the natural provider of strategic solutions.
- Maintain knowledge of account requirements to inform MetaPack roadmap, contribute to MetaPack strategic plans and contribute to medium term scaling plans.
- Own the commercial and service delivery relationship with the account:
- Responsible for the administration of customer contracts.
- Ensure index-linked annual increases are applied.
- Ensure volume forecasts are used to trigger volume payment thresholds in a timely manner.
- Own Service Management, incident and change management
- Responsible for continual service improvement and customer satisfaction.
- Track service delivery against SLA & KPI achievement
- Work effectively with MetaPack colleagues in Client Services, Core Technology and New Business to ensure internal and external customer expectations are met; ensure regular client and internal reporting are in place.
- Strong academics - educated to degree level
- Demonstrable success in managing key accounts and/or selling in a B2B service, preferably within a technology environment
- Proven ability to manage senior stakeholders within large accounts
- Financial and other KPI reporting and management
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent communicator at a senior / board level, both internally and externally; strong verbal and written communication skills in order to influence and persuade clients at Director Level
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills; ability to meet deadlines
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Ideally exposure to the retail trade as a supplier or service provider
- Experience working remotely (there will be occasional travel into London head office)
So why work at MetaPack, with year-on-year growth of 40% over the last 5 years, and with further growth planned, there has never been a better time to join us on our journey as we further cement our place as the number one global player in the industry.