One of Headford's exclusive clients has approached us to find the perfect Key Account Manager for their Airfreight department.
The main purpose of the role is to build strong relationships with customers by identifying needs and requirements to promote our company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction across all Air Freight key accounts.
The goal is to contribute in sustaining Air Freight accounts and growing our businesses mutually to achieve long-term success.
- Able to contribute to broader business issues
- Strong verbal/written communications and presentations
- High influencing skill set
- Highly skilled with developed commercial skills
- High on "customer driven" competency
- Business analytical skills
- Project Management skills
- Seasoned Airfreight Operato
Highly effective achiever, who can create a shared vision, energise others, challenge status-quo and drive change
High level of business and commercial acumen
High achievement drive
High commercial focus
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'