Key Account Manager – Aftermarket
We are looking to recruit an experienced Key Account Manager / Sales Manager with a proven sales background gained within theautomotive aftermarket, managing a portfolio of accounts including buying groups and large multi-site distributors.
Working for one of the world’s leading suppliers of vehicle lighting and auto-electrical products.
Ideally located – London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Plymouth, Southampton, Basingstoke, Milton Keynes, Bristol, Oxford, Brighton, Norwich, Derby, Exeter, Liverpool, Newcastle, Carlisle, York, UK Wide
Salary – upto £50k Basic, Bonus £6-£8k, Prestigious Car, Pension, 25 days holiday + Statutory.
- Managing a portfolio of customer accounts including buying groups and large multi-site distributors.
- Identify the key personnel within the target organisation at Owner and Buyer level and develop a plan of their ongoing product requirements and needs.
- Conduct regular review meetings with the key stakeholders within each business.
- Monthly analysis and reporting of performance for both turnover and profit (Net and gross).
- Maintain & develop a proactive network within an existing and new customer base.
- Essential that you are able to demonstrate your ability to deal with Senior Personnel within the buying groups.
- Experience of negotiation and influencing to a senior level.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Highly numerate with a solid commercial acumen.
- Self-motivator, able to operate remotely and upon own initiative.
- Exceptional sales background, having managed key / national accounts.
Apply in Confidence
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2830JHGC
Glen Callum Associatesare a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job