Key Account Handler
Sovereign Automotive is about to start an exciting new venture which will require motivated, empathetic and relationship orientated individuals to join us.
We are looking for Key Account Handlers to support our business partners and provide a dedicated point of contact for their clients, demonstrating service excellence.
The successful individuals will handle a claim from inception and notification of loss, to the point where the policy holders vehicle is repaired or payment for a total loss is received, taking ownership of the claim, liaising with our business partners’ clients and dealing with any queries or issues that arise to ensure that the relationship is retained and strengthened.
The role requires you to be responsible for accepting new claims and using your own judgement, when their clients or they have had a non-fault or fault road traffic accident. Aassessing liability, gathering relevant documentation and evidence to support the claim and keeping all associated parties up to date with progress.
- To deal with non-fault RTA claims;
- Assess liability for the purpose of Credit Hire and Credit Repair;
- Assess the need for replacement credit hire vehicle;
- Liaising with Repairers where applicable.
- Contacting third party insurers, engineers, witnesses, third parties to gather evidence
- Ensuring the Claims database is kept up to date and that data entered is accurate
- Any other duties reasonably requested by Management.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- To be Customer Focused in order to provide an excellent level of service to both internal and external customers
- Able to work in a target driven, challenging and fast paced environment. Whilst understanding the commercial needs of the business
- Team Player with the ability to work collaboratively to resolve issues, to work towards company targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build rapport to gain trust and credibility with Clients, Third party insurers, Witnesses and other contacts.
- To be Detail Orientated demonstrating a thoroughness to complete a task in a timely manner with a high standard of accuracy
- The ability to use initiative at all times and make decisions when necessary.
- Demonstrates empathetic understanding of all points of view and channels conflict into meaningful progression.
- Be PC literate having a good knowledge of Microsoft.
Full training will be given.
We are looking to offer a salary of up to £25,000 for the role, statutory holidays which rise each year with length of service, pension scheme and other benefits including Perkbox.
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Account Handlers
- Claims Handling
"Office Assistant jobs in London"