Our client, a manufacturer of products for global OEM's is looking to recruit a key account engineer.
The account engineer will be tasked with the day to day commercial activity of a global OEM – coordinating activity between global teams managing the relationship with the customer and ensuring a co-ordinated / aligned approach internally and externally across Europe. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Single point of contact for all commercial topics.
- Support in securing new projects.
- Commercially responsible for “won” projects, ensuring that the account is effectively managed in all aspects (price control, cash management, engineering change tracking, cost recovery claims etc)
- Negotiations with customers
- Internal aspects for reporting.
- Candidates will come from a technical engineering / manufacturing environment, ideally with a previous background in technical, project or sales / account management.
- Prior customer facing experience is essential
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills and a desire to learn
- Role can be home based with travel to the NE site, the first 3-6 months would require significant time in the NE.
- Able to travel to main locations in Europe
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'