Position - Key Account Executive
Location - Horsham
Our client based in the historic market town of Horsham, West Sussex are looking for an experienced Key Account Executive to join their established team.
The Company: Our client is turning over an impressive £230M and now recruiting to support growth and expansion. One of the largest distributors of technology brands, their focus on excellence drives growth, resulting in over £1Billion of sales so far! They provide consumer insight, creative marketing and cutting edge technology to some of the biggest FMCG brands in the market.
- Responsible for the development of key accounts; and distributors in the UK
- Contributing and supporting the sales, marketing and product development teams
- Identifying, prospecting and winning new customers
- Driving sales by the effective use of customer service and account management.
Not a cold call sales environment!
Competencies required for this role:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Build and maintain relationships
- Strong administrative skills
- Priority setting
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate level excel experience
This role comes with a generous 25 days holiday plus all Bank Holidays, pension scheme, life assurance and group income protection.
If you feel you have the experience and skills for this position then please contact Matt at First Recruitment Services
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this vacancy
- Account Manager
- Key Account Management