Job Title: Key Account Executive
To support the National Account Managers in their roles in building and developing a successful on-line, specialist and wholesale business channels.
To fully understand the on-line channel, who are the key accounts, who we should be trading with and what are their strategies.
To work with business units to create the best possible opportunities for our brands within the on-line and specialist channels.
To help deliver short, medium and long-term product range, pricing, support and promotional strategies.
To help co-ordinate and activate launches - both internally and with the trade.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist in the delivery of a sustainable commercial plan for the on-line, specialist and wholesale businesses to meet our brands, retailers and shopper needs.
- To create and keep updated a full market map of the online and retail world and find and propose possible new opportunities
- To report on sales performance of key accounts
- Assist with sales forecast management & control
- Support with account business planning
- Help track and evaluate performance, looking for new opportunities and making recommendations
- Identify opportunities to develop and amend price and promotions to drive growth and profit
- Working with the Sales Operations Manager and Financial Accountant to help evaluate promotional activity to optimise spend and ROI
- Help control and manage new account and product launches to the trade including:
o Trade presentations, sales aids and samples
o Launch information
o Launch support plans
o Timescales and planning of meetings and attendees
o Pricing strategy and sign off
- In line with overall plan objectives, work with the sales operations manager to plan, create, implement and control trade and shopper marketing activities including:
o Planning & booking
o Design and production
o Activation and post evaluation
- Help to manage the promotional budget within the year
- To complete accurately all internal and external administration in line with business and account needs
KEY SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Strong computer skills with a good knowledge of the online retail world
- Strong organisational & planning skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good communicator with the ability to create plans and work on strategies
- Ability to work as part of a team
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate that with clear objectives & guidance they will have the ability to work independently and on their own initiative.
They will possess strong organisational skills, be results driven with the ability to work to deadlines and prioritise their workload.
A team player, you will have the ability to work with others on projects and as part of project teams.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Educated to degree level
Plus Excellent company benefits
Location - Crick, Northants
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job