Job Title: Key Account Co-ordinator (Grounds Maintenance / Landscaping)
Location: Homes Chapel, Cheshire
Times: Monday to Friday - 9.00am-5.00pm (30 minutes lunch)
Our client 'UK Landscapes’ provides a full range of highly professional services for the commercial sector including grounds maintenance, winter services, landscaping and arboricultural works. With over 25 years’ experience UK Landscapes delivers high quality services utilising high tech. support to provide operational visibility to both the company and its clients.
They are now looking for a Key Account Co-ordinator to be based out of their head office in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire.
To help co-ordinate and manage specific key accounts within the Client Services Department for UKL’s grounds maintenance services nationally including winter services, landscape construction and arboricultural works. To support the delivery of services in accordance with the Company’s Health and Safety policies, procedures and culture. To support the delivery of services and activities in compliance with the Company’s ISO accredited systems and procedures.
- To co-ordinate Key Accounts within the Client Services Department for UKL’s services; including but not limited to programmed, reactive, arboriculture and refresh works.
- To build and help manage client relationships with all key accounts.
- To deal with the quoting and planning of works, including but not limited to raising P.O.’s, producing quotations, managing work planners and managing sub- contractors.
- To report on the performance of projects and specifically arboricultural works to include administration, data analysis, reporting and communications.
- To participate in Operational Management Meetings to include the review of financial performance and KPI delivery against plan.
- To help achieve targeted sales from key accounts.
- Work in conjunction with the Business Development Department and wider business to maximise sales, including participating in strategy and new business development.
- To deal with complaints
- Ensure that all work activities are in accordance with Company Health and Safety policy, procedures and culture.
- To support the provision and implementation of Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS) for the Client Services Department.
Systems, technology and reporting
- Understand and effectively use the UKL bespoke systems and integrated client systems technology.
- To be I.T. proficient across spreadsheet and word documents.
CRITERIA - Demonstrated Behaviours
- Good communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to self- motivate
- Ability to work as a team
Our clients location is not on any bus routes, so candidates will need to drive and have their own vehicle.
To discuss further please send a cover letter, CV and salary expectations to Jonathan Sweasey at PDA Search and Selection. Your application will then be acknowledged and next steps advised.
- Client Services
- General Admin
- Key Account
- Office Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'