Sales / Key Account Assistant - Bristol
£18,000 + £2,700 OTE + benefits
Our Key Accounts department is ambitious, professional and proud. We are the fastest growing department in Nisbets UK and we need new, talented individuals to maintain that growth.
You will proactively manage a number of high spending accounts working within a specific market sector (e.g. Hotels or Restaurants); your portfolio will include a mixture of existing and potential customers.
Full training is provided in the role as well as the opportunity to progress your career quickly and to move in to managerial positions with increased basic salaries and bonus potential.
You will be responsible for:
- Develop and maintaining long-term relationships with your Key Account customers
- Managing a high volume of calls (both inbound and outbound)
- Answering email enquiries
- Administrative tasks
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Raise quotes, up and cross selling, order entry, liaise with suppliers and manage complaints
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a great team player whilst being able to work independently
- Be quick thinking, outgoing and take initiative to solve any challenges that come your way.
- Have exceptional attention to detail and time management
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:15pm or 8:45am-5:30pm
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV.