Central Employment are delighted to be working alongside an industry leading client based in Durham in their search for a Key Account Manager. The client offer a range of products through their multi-channel sales approach and are looking for a Key Account Advisor to work alongside a fast paced team.
The Key Account Advisor will be responsible for working with existing customers to develop new business opportunities. The client are extremely passionate about customer service and pride themselves on their ability to provide a fantastic service to new and existing customers.
- Work with existing accounts to sell new products and find opportunities for business development
- Generate quotations for customers and follow up to convert to new business
- Deal with any sales enquiries
- Process orders, check stock and liaise with production team to ensure smooth transactions
- Update customer CRM accordingly
- Resolve any invoice queries and deal with returns and exchanges from existing customers
Skills and Experience
- Experience working with operating software and Microsoft packages
- Experience in B2B sales or telesales
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Strong time management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Team player who can collaborate with other departments to ensure great results
The client are offering a salary of £20,000 plus benefits. There is also a bonus structure in place. This is a full time opportunity, with shifts of 8am-4pm, 9am-5pm and 10am-6pm.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'