Have you ever wanted to have a career working with animals?
Here at S3 Science, we are looking for candidates who are passionate about animals, to join our client's team, in the Cambridgeshire area. This is a fantastic opportunity to get into a career working with animals, on a full-time basis. Due to the remote location of our client, the ability to drive is essential. This is a 3-month contract in the first instance, with the potential to be extended further.
Do not miss out! Send in your CV for an informal discussion with one of our recruiters.
What does the role entail?
The daily duties of a Kennel Assistant include:
- Feeding and watering the animals
- Performing general health checks on the animals
- Handling the animals
- Cleaning and washing the cages and other equipment
- Preparing supplies for animal units
Don't worry if you haven't previously worked as an Animal Technician. Providing you meet our requirements below, you will receive on the job training with full pay and benefits from day 1.
What do I need to apply?
If the role of an Animal Technician is the right role for you, you will need the following to apply:
- Experience of working with animals or hold an animal related qualification
- Minimum of 5 GCSE, with at least a C in English, Maths and Science
- High motivation levels and a good work ethic
- The ability to follow set procedures with a keen eye for detail
- A genuine passion for working with animals
- Ability to drive with access to own vehicle
To proceed with your application for this role, simply apply to this advert, or alternatively you can send your most recent up to date CV to the email below.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted. All successful applications are subject to S3 Science's stringent vetting and security checks.
S3 Science is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.