Looking for a new challenge working with animals in the Cambridgeshire area?
We currently have opportunities for:
- Kennel assistant, Animal Technologist
- A genuine interest in the care of animals, Animal Care Qualifications are advantageous
- Previous Kennel experience is essential
- Practical experience caring for animals in a work or voluntary capacity is essential along with an eye for detail.
- Have a versatile working attitude
- Attention to detail.
Your main duties will include:
- Daily Health checks of the animals
- General husbandry, including feeding and watering
- Preparation and cleaning of animal enclosures and other equipment
- Maintaining detailed, accurate records regarding breeding, health, welfare and environmental checks.
- Adhering to Home Office guidelines and the Animal Scientific Procedures Act 1986.
As a Kennel Assistant, you will be responsible for providing a high standard of service and expected to follow key animal care protocols to ensure the welfare of all animals within the research facility.
This position is ideal for someone with an ambitious nature, looking to add to the continued growth of Agenda and be a part of our successful team. With 24-hour support.
Agenda are the largest provider of Animal Technicians within the Life Science sector, so these positions are an exceptional opportunity for someone wanting to develop in this field. We are looking for an adventurous individual, who would like to contribute to the research industry, whilst maintaining a high standard of welfare.
Agenda and its clients only recruit people who are passionate about animal care and welfare, people with integrity who are honest and trustworthy and who have a great work ethic. To enable us to hire the very best people we will conduct a full and comprehensive background and pre-employment screening as an essential part of the recruitment process.
- Animal Husbandry
- Animal Welfare
- Accurate Record Keeping
- Health Check