Keep Calm & Coach- Giving Students a Sporting Chance
Giving Students a Sporting Chance - Sports Coaches & Youth Workers
Are you a committed and enthusiastic Sports Coach / Youth Worker who is interested in working in local Secondary schools to help support with challenges ahead in summer term?
Have you worked with youth clubs or had experience as a football/sports coach and now looking for a new opportunity in education?
Milk Education are recruiting Sports Coaches and Youth Workers to support pupils across the Key stages, both with full classes and on a 1-2-1 basis or in small groups in our local schools.
Positions can be anything from part-time to full-time & can fit around your current work situation. We can offer daily/emergency cover or long term placements which may lead to permanent contracts.
We are looking for someone who:
- Previously worked with children in schools, youth centres or coaching community sports (voluntary welcome)
- Has undertook placements at University which is student led or education focussed
- Is able to build relationships with students of all ages
- Has a desire to work within education.
- Strong and flexible behaviour management
- Can be an outstanding role model to students
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the South Yorkshire. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Free Lesson Plans
- Training support sessions
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
If interested please call Laura Collins at the Sheffield office on & I'd be happy to give you moreinformation. Alternatively email with your most up to date CV/personal summary
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'