KCOM - Graduate Account Manager
Job Title: KCOM - Graduate Account Manager
Salary: £21k (up to £41k OTE)
Working with clients in both the public and private sector, KCOM have established their reputation as experts in digital architecture and other enterprise connectivity solutions within their field. They’ve helped clients like O2 and the NHS in the upgrades and improvements of massive legacy IT infrastructures - many of which are complex national operations.
We’re recruiting ambitious, career-oriented Graduate Account Managers on their behalf - individuals possessing maturity and fantastic communication skills.
This is a highly consultative role: the successful candidate will be great at ascertaining the needs of various stakeholders both internally and externally. You’ll also be able to communicate the value of KCOM’s service offering to people of different levels of seniority.
Initially you’ll work closely with a Senior Account Manager and as you gain confidence with the KCOM value proposition you’ll naturally progress to:
- Developing an understanding of the markets that KCOM partners operate in and their strategies
- Developing and monitor business plans in line with business principals
- Identifying key decision makers, attending face to face meetings with clients to conduct presentations, managing account relationships
- Proactively engaging and managing key stakeholder relationships
- Preparing proposals and collateral to be sent to potential customers
In addition to exposure to some big name clients, you’ll also be joining a fast-growing and lucrative area of technology- a great introduction to the field and start to your graduate career. Working out of KCOM’s plush, modern Wakefield office with other Pareto graduates, you will be furnished with market leading training courses delivered by us and plenty of on-the-job training.
You’ll also be joining on a unique and competitive graduate employment package, getting:
- A competitive starting salary of £21k
- Potential OTE £41k
- 25 days annual leave (plus birthdays off!)
- Exclusive perks - discounts, savings and privileges with top retailers, software & travel companies
- Tickets to rugby and football at the KCOM stadium
- Competitive pension contributions
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
Don’t miss out! Apply today.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"