K2, Developer, .net, C#
Your new company
You will be working for a national company who are highly recognised in their industry and have a real drive for communication and equality within the workplace
Your new role
We are seeking a K2 Developer who will form part of a team responsible for the development and maintenance of the IT systems and services employed by the company's legal and business support departments. The post-holder will be involved in all phases of the development of business-changing enterprise solutions, using K2 (Blackpearl, Smartforms and Connect), Microsoft SharePoint and other technologies. The post-holder will also contribute significantly to third-tier support processes, resolving problems, documenting root causes and improving service levels.
What you'll need to succeed
Systems Development and Administration
- Methodically investigate, analyse and document business requirements.
- Design, develop and maintain key software components using K2, C#, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server in accordance with the company's Software and Security Development Lifecycles.
- Implement K2/SharePoint-based workflows and solutions for business process automation.
- Develop reports as specified by the business and/or clients.
- Test developed software and resolve any issues, ensuring the company's systems operate in a reliable manner.
- Ensure appropriate documentation is created and maintained for all system developments.
- Work with the company's Project Managers, providing accurate development estimates as requested.
- Ensure systems change management is carried out in accordance with agreed standards and procedures.
- Administer and maintain the the company's systems in accordance with the needs of the business.
- Provide technical and user support on the company's software solutions.
- Provide a key point of liaison between the business and the IS Department, ensuring a rapid response to all problems, ideas, issues and queries raised.
- Develop implementation plans required to deal with complex requests for change, evaluating any risks to the integrity of the company's infrastructure associated with the change.
Support other members of the Development team and of the IS Department as a whole.
What you'll get in return
A fantastic salary and benefits package with the opportunity to work in a modern and forward thinking organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job