A leading pensions company is currently looking for a K2 Developer to join their fast-growing team.
- Reports to the head of the Application and Analysis Team (Senior Business Analyst)
- The post holder will be involved in all phases of the design and development of business-changing solutions, using K2 cloud and Microsoft SharePoint Online technologies.
- The post holder will also contribute significantly to operational support, resolving problems, and improving service levels
- Design, develop and maintain all aspects of innovative K2 applications using agile principles
- Implement K2/SharePoint based workflows and solutions for business process automation
- Full lifecycle application development
- Methodically investigate, analyse and document business requirements and design specifications
- Develop reports as specified by the business
- Build and maintain reporting dashboards
- Create, document and implement test plans and scripts
- Create and maintain technical documentation for all solution developments
- Ensure change management is carried out in accordance with agreed standards
- Help with the continual creation of platform governance
- The primary relationships are with the manager (Senior Business Analyst) and the two colleagues
- Various business stakeholders
The employee will be able to demonstrate the following experience and technical skills:
- Experience of K2 Appit (soon to be upgraded to K2 cloud) in the creation of smart objects, forms, views and workflows
- Excellent knowledge of the K2 toolset including K2 Designer and K2 management
- Packaging and deployment of K2 solutions through different technical environments
- Development of SharePoint solutions and apps in SharePoint Online
- Design and build applications that interface with other line of business systems
- Good understanding of Office 365
- Working knowledge of JIRA or other agile development solutions
- A relevant degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience developing K2 applications
- MCSA SharePoint certification
- PRINCE2 and ITIL certification
- The post-holder will be expected to hit the ground running, to be self-starting and to be very flexible regarding the work that they do as part of the team.
- Our vision for K2 sees it becoming our central business application solution and therefore advanced SharePoint and K2 development skills are key for this post. The post-holder must be able to help us implement our SharePoint solution and be able to, and have a passion for, making it really sing.
- The role requires a significant amount of trouble-shooting and the post holder will need to be able to tackle challenging scenarios, consider options and explain and implement solutions. A key skill here will be the ability to translate business processes into easy to use on-line forms and workflows and assist in documentation for these.
- public sector
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job