Technical Data Entry Administrator
Salary - £15,000
Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-paced Global company in providing administration support. This position would suit a school or college leaver who is looking to take a step onto the career ladder and gain experience within an office environment. Working as part of the Technical team, processing underwriting information and technical transactions.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Updating systems accurately and efficiently.
• Entering data accurately onto computer systems efficiently within agreed timescales.
• Handling queries and liaising with Team Leader on a daily basis.
• Be able to accurately use all appropriate and relevant IT systems.
• Develop strong client relations in order to contribute to the growth of the business.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Good standard of education is required to GCSE level (5 passes at C and above with English and Mathematics or equivalent)
• Keyboard skills are essential
• Working knowledge of MS Office suite, excel an advantage
• Good communication skills required.
For immediate consideration send your CV to Ellie at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job