Junior/Graduate Recruitment/Sales Consultant | London, UK | Full Training | Personal Career Development Plan | Competitive Starting Base Salary plus Uncapped Commission Scheme | Luxury Rewards/Incentives
Trainee / Junior / Entry Level / Junior / Graduate / Associate / Bachelors / Degree / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Junior Recruitment Consultant / Entry Level Recruitment Consultant / Graduate Recruitment Consultant / Associate Recruitment Consultant / BA / BSC / Degree / B2B / Business Development / Sales / Commission / London / UK
In line with ongoing global growth, Frank Recruitment Group are shortlisting hard-working, ambitious graduates/sales professionals seeking to kick start/continue their career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant in our stunning London office. If you're someone who is highly motivated, outgoing and goal orientated then get in contact to become our future business leader or top biller! We provide an unrivalled meritocratic career development plan, complimented by an in-house tried and tested global training pathway to set you up for success and support you from your first day in our fast paced, sociable environment. If you're someone that is willing to go the extra mile to win extraordinary rewards, we want to hear from you! Apply today to Go Beyond and become part of an unstoppable journey to be proud of! Previous Sales/Recruitment experience is desirable but not essential to be considered for this lucrative long term career opportunity. We invest in the best. Get in touch make a name for yourself from entry level up to executive!
What the role of an Junior/Graduate Recruitment Consultant entails:
- Participating in a professional training program to develop the relevant sales skills to be successful
- Proactive candidate acquisition via Linked In, Job Boards, Advertising, Referrals, Database analysis
- Selling and negotiating on various levels to ensure the successful placement of your candidates
- Business development - building relationships with new clients, converting leads, acquiring roles
- Recruitment process management: sourcing CV's, arranging job interviews and closing job offers
What we offer an Junior/Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
* Competitive starting base salary D.O.E plus lucrative uncapped commission scheme from first day
- Professional training in sales, resourcing, business development and your assigned niche market
- Performance based rapid career development - the majority of our managers started as Trainees!
- Luxury target based incentives: International Holidays, Gourmet Dining, unique Social Conferences
What we look for in a Junior/Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
* Bachelor's Degree of any subject and/or some transferable Sales/Recruitment experience
- Ambitious, hard-working personality, motivated by career development/earning potential
- Examples of being successful/resilient, working towards targets/goals, competitive nature
- Confident and professional telephone manner with full professional level fluency in English
All applicants must have full legal authorisation to work in the UK independently and have full professional spoken & written fluency in English
Contact: Sarah Brennan, Senior Principal Talent Acquisition Consultant
Email: with your current CV & Cover Letter
Call: + for further information and to introduce yourself
Trainee / Junior / Entry Level / Graduate / Associate / Bachelors / Degree / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Junior Recruitment Consultant / Entry Level Recruitment Consultant / Graduate Recruitment Consultant / Associate Recruitment Consultant / BA / BSC / Degree / B2B / Business Development / Sales / Commission / London / UK
Frank Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer that values a diverse workforce and the contribution each individual makes. We are committed to promoting equality and diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all.
- Trainee / Junior / Entry Level / Graduate / Associate / Degree / Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Junior Recruitment Consultant / Entry Level Recruitm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'