Location: Shaftesbury (Remote working available)
Salary: Up to £22k DOE
Rock are excited to be partnering with an innovative web design company. They are looking to expand their already successful and talented developer’s team to support new and existing clients.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a proven track-record developing custom WooCommerce & WorddPress websites.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar web development position.
- Ability to provide a portfolio of past personal/professional projects
- Fluent in HTML, CSS, PHP
- Experience developing responsive websites
- Comfortable working with MySQL databases
About the role
- Building WordPress (and Woocommerce) websites from scratch, using design concepts
- created in Sketch
- Bug fixing, troubleshooting and maintaining WordPress and Woocommerce websites
- Building reusable code libraries
- Ensuring the custom themes we build match the design concepts as closely as possible.
- Basic Photoshop/Sketch skills for image optimisation/editing
- Version control (DeployHQ, BitBucket)
- PHP frameworks (like Laravel)
- Experience with server set-up and maintenance (Digital Ocean, cPanel, DNS configurations, CloudFlare)
- Coding and testing HTML emails with MailChimp
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV. All applicants will be treated in the strictest of confidence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'