Junior WordPress developer
Web developer – Chester - £20,000-£30,000 Dependent on experience
A web developer is required to join a multifaceted, award winning digital agency who are currently expanding due to growth over the latter months of 2018. The web developer will become part of an integral team, who design and build extremely interesting websites as well as providing with a whole design and development process, from start to finish. From logo design to branding, web design and development, mobile app development and SEO, the team can assist no matter the size of the project. The web developer will work closely with integrated teams on an exciting range of projects and clients, creating brand new bespoke websites as well as updating and maintaining them on an ongoing basis. Every digital project is approached with a high level of creativity, and all websites are bespoke as opposed to just WordPress themes.
- Working with WordPress to create responsive, cross browser compatible websites
- Backend development experience, working with MySQL
- Identifying and debugging code errors
- Working with the design team and other developers to ensure best practice is shared
- Ensuring you keep an eye on new technologies emerging onto the market
- A strong awareness of emerging new technologies and web standards
- Experience with Wordpress, minimum 1 year ideally
- Experience with backend development and MySQL databases
- A passionate problem solver
- An organised person with a keen eye for detail
- Confident and determined to successfully see projects through from start to finish
- Be independent, proactive, disciplined, self-motivated and honest
- A minimum of 1-year commercial experience in a web development position
If you are a web developer, or a junior web developer who is looking to take a step up into a more senior position working within an award-winning and highly exciting agency then please apply or email your CV to . Alternatively, you can contact me for further information on .
Premier are acting as an employment agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'