Our client believes that people who are at or approaching retirement deserve to get the best out of life. Based in Leeds, West Yorkshire, with over 400 employees, they provide a range of financial solutions tailored specifically for the over 50s.
Position: Junior Will Writer
Location: Leeds LS15
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £17,000 + bonus circa £25,000 OTE
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a proactive, driven and customer focused Junior Will Writer to join their established Wills and Power of Attorney team. You will receive full training and on-going support to develop and grow within your role.
- Establishing contact with potential clients and providing information in line with each individual’s objectives and circumstances on the preparation of a will
- Analysing a client's circumstances to establish suitable solutions for their differing needs
- Providing clients with comprehensive verbal and documented recommendations, in line with the company’s best practice and systems
- Proactive contact with clients, making best use of the leads available at all times, co-operating with the Compliance function to develop a compliant approach to commercial activity
- Ensuring that records are kept appropriately in line with the company’s record keeping and file quality requirements
- Contacting clients upon receipt of client’s options and communicating the outcome of applications processes in line with the company’s designated sales process
- Developing appropriate relationships with providers
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required by the business
- Excellent telephony skills and the ability to engage with clients
- Ability to work in a busy team and as an individual General education
- GSCE English and Mathematics Grade A to C
- Applications from candidates who have previous will writing experience or with LPC are encouraged
- Previous experience within a similar environment is desirable but not essential
You may have experience of the following: Junior Will Writer, Writer, Writing, Will Writing Assistant, Writing Assistant, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job