Welder Fabricator - Chelmsford, Essex - Temp to perm - £9-£10ph - ASAP Start.
We have an urgent requirement a Welder Fabricator to join a company based in Chelmsford, Essex. The company specialise in production, repair & modification on parts within the automotive industry.
We are looking for an experienced MIG welder with a minimum 2 years relevant experience with manual fabrication experience. Alternatively this could also be an ideal opportunity for a college leaver who has just finished an NVQ in Welding or Engineering.
Skills / Experience:
- 2 years minimum welding and fabrication experience an advantage
- NVQ level 3 in welding or engineering
- Can read and work from technical drawings
- Keen interest in the automotive industry
- Hard working and keen to learn
- MIG weld mild & stainless steel
- Able to read & work from engineering drawings
- Use of hand & power tools
- Able to operate basic fabrication machinery
- Work within a time frame to ensure orders are met
- Adhere to the company's health & safety policies at all times
- £9 - £10ph
- Standard working hours, Monday to Friday
- Overtime available
- This is a Temp to perm position (subject to a successful 3-month probation period through the agency)
If you have the skills required and keen on the role please apply online or call Holly at Prime Appointments (Details can be found on Prime Appointments website)
- sheet metal
- structural welding
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'