Junior Web Developer
This is a fantastic opportunity to be working as a Junior Web Developer for a dynamic and creative company based on the outskirts of Bishop’s Stortford. Our client’s business is dedicated to providing industry-leading e-learning and experiential training in the UK and throughout Europe. On-going expansion means they are looking for a bright, creative and organised Junior Web Developer to join their team. A fantastic working environment in a tranquil setting (own transport required), and competitive company benefits make this a great opportunity for the right individual.
This would suit a graduate or school leaver!!!!
- As a Junior Web Developer you will have a solid base of HTML, CSS and Flash skills but any additional languages will only be beneficial.
- To be considered you will need to demonstrate a portfolio of your own work.
- You’ll be required to work on anything from full website, Apps, and e-learning projects.
- Although not essential, it would also be extremely advantageous if you had PHP, and WordPress experience.
- The role will offer the successful candidate an environment to develop their technical skills and grow in responsibility with a view to taking the lead on certain projects.
- Ideally you will have 12 months working experience; however, our client will also consider a new starter who can demonstrate the right skills and desire.
Package: Circa £22k pa DOE & healthcare, free parking and an excellent working environment.
Holiday is 23 days rising 25 after 2 years and 27 after 5 years. Standard hours are 8.30am-5pm.
- Technical Skills
- junior web developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'