Junior Web Developer / Trainee C# Developer
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to begin their career as a junior developer and within 2 years progress to be a proficient C# developer, building knowledge and experience through a variety of activities that aid the growth of the company internal systems and processes.
You will be involved in providing technical solutions to daily business problems, as part of a team be involved in initial scoping sessions working to Lean Six Sigma methodology and developing the company CRM system to provide solutions, writing code, queries and developing your overall knowledge of SQL & C#.
Within 2 years you will progress to become a C# developer.
The role has arisen due to previous members of the team moving on to become C# developers and the business is ready for the next candidate to begin their journey.
This is an exciting, fast paced role in Financial Services with a clear career path progression, if you are looking to develop your career as a C# developer, are enthusiastic and hardworking, we’d love to hear from you.
This role requires flexibility. Completion of other duties may be required at the discretion of the Management Team.
Key Knowledge Required - essential (E) and desired (D)
- Computer Science related degree (E)
- Knowledge of programming languages and operating systems including ASP.NET and Visual Studio (E)
Required Skills - essential (E) and desired (D)
- Detail orientated (E)
- Communications skills (written, verbal, active listening) (E)
- Seeking career progression (E)
- A can do attitude
- Team work and collaboration (E)
- Logical thinker (E)
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently (E)
- Strong analytical skills (E)
- Experience of using CRM systems (D)
- Understanding of .NET (C#) (D)
- Experience of relational databases (D)
Working Environment & Hours
- Based in Doncaster
- Monday to Friday - Shift Pattern between the hours of 0800-1800
- Weekend Call Out Rota
This position represents an opportunity to work for a growing entrepreneurial business.
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- 22 days annual leave
- Training and Development in CRM, .NET and SQL