We are looking for a Web Designer, who wants a Rocket Ship of a ride as a career….
This is an award winning full service digital agency, recently having won awards with
Digital Surrey Awards. Setting very high standards, we work with a range of brands both national and international and have some fantastic start-up companies.
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for a junior to middle web designer who wants to challenge themselves and
help take the business to the next level. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years’ experience
in an established agency environment; working on small to larger projects.
The right candidate will:
- be passionate about design concepts, typography, and delivering first class designs.
- deliver designs that adhere to brand and design guidelines.
- can use Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- produce prototypes using Marvel and communicate directly with the client about your ideas.
- maintain a high awareness of industry trends that can help us produce better work.
- good Understanding of UX, User Journeys and SEO practices.
What do we want from you?
- excellent visual and user focused design skills with an eye for detail.
- a strong portfolio demonstrating design and front-end skills, please send a link to your
portfolio when you apply.
- great responsive HTML/CSS skills.
- excellent communication, organisation and time management skills.
A bonus if you have...
- knowledge of Shopify & LIQUID language.
- knowledge of SEO.
- knowledge of fashion, retail and e-commerce industry.
What can we offer you?
- salary ranging from £15k - £22k, depending on experience.
- pension scheme
- 20 days paid holiday per year raising to 25
- office closed Christmas to New Year's, work from home or take as holiday.
- fun, challenging projects for interesting, and creative clients.
- inspirational and creative office environment
- training courses when required both e-learning and trainer lead.
- quarterly events, Go Ape, Thorpe Park, Gravity Force or all you can drink and eat.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. March Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.